Advance Planning is an honorable thing to do
Every day we see grieving families that are not prepared to deal with funeral arrangements. They have just lost a loved one and they are emotionally devastated. They don't know what the deceased would have wanted, they tend to emotionally overspend, and in the end they wonder if they did it right. Family members get involved and sometimes there is disagreement that causes hurt feelings that lasts for years. Many times, what the family wants to do, they can't afford. A person's burial disposition, whether it is cremation or casket burial, usually needs to happen prior to receiving a death certificate for the bank, life insurance settlements and trusts or wills are settled. Will your family be prepared?
Prepaid Burial & Cremation Plans:
- Guarantee the costs of today for the rest of your life.
- Assure that your wishes will be followed. When your wishes are written down and prepaid, a funeral home is required by law to follow them as they are. You can give written permission for changes if you choose to do so.
- Transfer to other funeral homes in the event that you should move from the area or are traveling.
- Available as single payment or affordable payment plans. Most of the time, if death should occur while you are making payments, the balance will be paid off for you.
- Allow your spouse and family to keep valuable assets (like savings or life insurance)available to re-organize and to continue their quality of life without hardship.
- Exempt as an asset where the state is concerned for those needing state assistance.
Help us help your family by really having everything taken care of. It is truly a blessing for all.
Call or e-mail Lynda to schedule an appointment for your free consultation.